Tuesday, March 08, 2011

It's Award Time!!

Yipppeee.... I have been pampered with awards again... :-) Recently, Priya of Now Serving has given me the following two awards.

Awards are a means of appreciation and recognition. Thanks a lot Priya for your kindness and thoughtfulness. It's a great honour. 

 


Slowly, my blog is growing and along with it a kind of commitment too... I hope to come up with more interesting posts in the future, just praying time could permit!! :-) 

I pass on these awards to all my dear followers and readers, for their wonderful comments and support. Kindly accept this token of love from me :-)

3 comments :

  1. Congrats on the well deserved awards! I'm sure this is just the beginning of plenty more to come. And thanks for generously sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete